CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mary and Mikki's necklaces


As the days flew by in December, I knew I needed to make several jewelry pieces for presents. I asked my son, what his girlfriends favorite colors were and he said, black and white. I thought, oh that is perfect. I had started getting the Polymer Cafe magazine and saw a gorgeous black and white necklace that looked like it was made of licorice. I gathered my supplies and started one afternoon. These beads were turning out awesome!! I couldn't wait to put the whole necklace together. My roommate saw the finished necklace and was jealous. So without her knowing, the first finish necklace I made went in a drawer for Mary. The second necklace was made for Mikki...

No comments:

Post a Comment