CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas jewelry

These necklaces were made for Karysa and her Mom Jen.




OK, it is 12:30 pm on December 30, 2009. It is finally after Christmas. I have had to not show any of my jewelry pieces because they were made to be gifts for my daughter in laws, my best friend and my 2 granddaughters. I promise I won't ever take that long to share my work with everyone. It has been a BIG learning experience for me to make these new pieces. I have learned how to put together a necklace, the proper way using the correct fittings. I also learned after the fact, how to keep my I pins in the charms. My charms were falling off before my granddaughter Gweney had her little charm braclet on for 5 minutes. Nana knows how to fix that Gweney!

No comments:

Post a Comment