CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Couple of Swaps


                   I have been in a couple of swaps over at D's Crafty Divas
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/1504323719787996/
                   I wanted to share with you what I made for these 2 swaps.


                The first one is an ATC  which stands for Artist Trading Card
                                  This card measures 2 1/2" by 3 1/2"
                     People are saving them like they did with baseball cards!!
                                    Here is mine!!!! She was a blast to make!!


 
 

For another swap I was in was to share with a partner things that described you.  Here is what I made!!

                           
 
This is the back side of the one above
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you enjoyed the items I made for the swaps!!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely lot of cards and the small cards would be a challenge. Footprints is a favourite of mine too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pauline for your kind words!! Thank you for following me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty projects. I love your ATC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Tracy!!! Thank you for following my BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work.. great projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. Love the colors. Keep up the good work. (BL)

    ReplyDelete