CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Catching up!!

It has been several months since I have blogged!!
I have had a hard time getting in to the account!

I have enjoyed being a Design team member for Cynthialoowho Template DT  I am going to show you everything I have made for her website. You can fine Cindy's templates at  http://cynthialoowho.com   They cost $1.99 each. They are so much FUN to put together.

First project

 
                                         Second Project
                                            Third Purse

                                                              Fourth Project
I really hope you have enjoyed my pictures of my projects!!
 
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment