CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Spring Mini Album









I signed up to make a Mini Spring Album with,  A Lil Scrap of Heaven. This is my very first mini album!!  It was to be a Spring album with pages, any where between 4"x4" to 8"x8". I chose right in the middle. I would make a 6x6" album. So as time was pasting, the longer I waited, I was scaring myself out of doing it. I wrote to the gal and told her I was going to bow out.   She wouldn't let me off the hook. So I decided to start. I cut the card board to 6x6", 4 pages. I found some spring like papers in a drawer. I covered them and decided which page would go where. I just took it page by page and in about 3 days I was done!! I mailed it off to her 2 days ago. I hope4 she LOVES it. I sure do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment