CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Saturday, February 18, 2012

What a Happy Month!!!!

February has been a busy month for me. I belong to 3 different scraping groups. They are  Create, Share & Inspire!, Creations Etc, and A Lil Scrap of Heaven. All three have challenges, swaps, classes and project for everyone to do. So I have signed up for all three. I had to start an art journal just to keep tract of all of my projects. Here are the projects I made for Create, Share & Inspire!
                          Charms for a Mini Scrapbook
                          Page one of a Mini Scrapbook    I made 5 sets
                          Page 2   I made 5 sets
                     I made 2 red flowers plus a bonus for 5 swaps


For the Creations Etc group, I joined the "This is Me" project. I decided to make a treasure box for my BEST friend Mary. I managed to make it right under her noise. Boy was she surprized on Valentines Day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment