CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas 2011

Wow, I can't believe 1/2 the month of January is already over!  

December came and went. Christmas was a little depressing for me. I am not working and couldn't buy all the things I wanted for my children and grandchildren. The adults, we all trade names, so that was fine. I usually get to spend a lot on the grandchildren. This year I had to keep it to a 5 present limit and under $50.00 each for each child.  After the children opened their presents, I realized that they were happy with what Santa bought. They each sat and played with their toys. It was a difficult holiday as it was the first holiday my oldest son Chris and the 2 daughters Kraysa and Gwen, spent without their Mother there. Their Mother and Father are in the process of a divorce. It will be better next year!!!!
                   James was sitting across the room behind the girls
 Kraysa's Big gift was a book of poems and stories for young ladies . One for every day of the year!
 You can see the look on Gweneys face, she was really happy with what Santa brought her!!
                                       Chris with his 2 beautiful daughter Kraysa and Gwen!

No comments:

Post a Comment