CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Well, it is the day before Thanksgiving. Where has this month gone. During the past month, I have been busy learning how to make flowers out of paper. I am been busy changing my studio around a bit to make room for a table to create with paper. I still have my clay table and will still making things with my clay. I LOVE making jewelry, so that won't go away!!

I just wanted to pop in and say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends. Hope you have a fun filled turkey day. I know I will. I will be creating all day have having a small Thanksgiving dinner with Mary.  All of my children have other places to be on Thanksgiving Day and that is OK with me.

Wanted to show you a few new items I have made over the last few months.
This bracelet is small enough to fix  a young lady
This is just a few pieces of jewelry I have been working on.
You may find these and many other pieces at http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/Diamonzone0808
Feel free to do some Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment