CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Stephanie B's Creative Designs

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Stamping Boutique

The cards that I have made with The Stamping Boutique images are some of the most FUN cards I have made!!











  Tracey Malnofski is a very talented artist. I just LOVE
everything she draws!  If you would like to go check her out,
you can find her here: http://epiphanyartgallery.blogspot.com/






 
 
  
 
I hope you enjoy my art!!  Thanks for coming by today!!
 
 I know there has been a big gap between projects. I promise to update my blog quicker between projects!!
 
 
                                                                     

                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment